Monday, February 24, 2014

Talulah Bean Chilly Bean Mini Review

I ordered two Chilly Bean Minis, one for each of my kids. The day after I got them baby boy decided to take his Superman shirt literally and fell and got a goose egg on his head!

So, Chilly Beans to the rescue!

I have had them for a few months now, they have not only come in handy over and over again. They have held up with the use my kids get out of them!
They have replaced my 6 year old daughters cure all of bandaids! Any bump or scrape now she calls out for her Chilly Bean!
They also are good for postpartum, you can lay them on top of your pad.

And you can't beat the price! For $4.75 you get a removable, washable minky print of your choice and a reusable ice pack insert!
They are 3.5 inches by 7inches.
She also sells the full size (3.5 inches by 12 inches) Chilly Bean Original for $8.95. I got one of these for my sister to help in her recovery from surgery!


Talulah Bean website: CLICK HERE (Don't forget to enter the Talulah Bean Monthly while you are there, and mention Michelle Mousa referred you at check out for a $5 gift certificate!)

Talulah Bean Facebook: CLICK HERE

Chilly Bean Mini: CLICK HERE

Chilly Bean Original: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment