Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rededicating myself to blogging and bringing my viewers the best contest, reviews and deals on the internet!

I am sorry I have been silent for so long, lots of life changes. We have moved out of state, starting a new life.
We will be moving in our new place some time this week! I promise from then I am dedicating myself to bringing this blog up!

I am looking into doing more reviews, so if you are a company looking for lasting advertisement of your product, there is no better than a blog review! Once it's online, it stay online!
I give my promise to write a through, honest and detailed review of your product.

I am also looking into starting a at home business! Making rice heating pads with a twist! "Snuggly Buggys" is the name and I will be doing a giveaway for them next week! So please keep a look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment